Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fastest Way To Get To Belleville, Ontario




was a bit of time I wanted to try a mineral foundation, so today I found a very convenient price dell'orèal this foundation, even though I know that the incidence is not like that of the foundation purely mineral wanted to test whether the type of product could go for my skin. It 's a bit hard to apply, we must take very little with the brush built right on the face and pass smoothly, maybe a little at a time otherwise it becomes a very opaque mask. Although in reality mask will not seem as heavy as a foundation never normal and I like that. Nevertheless I think that my skin will hold it well in summer but not in winter where it needs constant hydration.
Overall I'm satisfied, the next time you buy the whole mineral truccominerale.it which I'll discuss in another post.
Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment