Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Before Period Thick White Discharge



I always state that between me and the plants there is a relationship of love and hate. I love them, they hate me.
If you do not have a strong instinct for survival can also kill the ivy ... I mean it is not only an example, happened to me seriously.
In September of last year I bought a beautiful book about plants. Not the usual tedious manual full of unpronounceable names and directives Pallos, "but a beautiful book even where there are ideas to browse easy, as well as several delicious recipes.

Laetitia Makhlouf, the author of this book, before you become a super expert called "a killer of plants declared."
If there is successful because she can not do it too?? Who takes the win.

It is from this book that I took the recipe today

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN

Ingredients: 2 handfuls of blueberries
240 g + 1 tablespoon flour
130 g
granulated sugar 2 teaspoons baking
1 / 4 teaspoon bicarbonate
a generous pinch of salt 1 large egg
250 ml of skimmed milk totalmene
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons melted butter

PROCEEDINGS
Flour 2 handfuls of blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour. Mix in a large container of flour 240 g, 130 g of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 / 4 of chcchiaino of baking soda and a generous pinch of salt. Beat 1 large egg, 250 ml of skimmed milk with 1 chcchiaino vanilla extract and 6 tablespoons melted butter and pour fraffreddato moposto a little at a time ner container with the other ingredients, stirring gently.
Finally, Gently add the blueberries to the batter end up with a magnificent full of dots.
Grease thoroughly the mold muffin cups or individual paper and pour the batter by the spoonful, then bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about half an hour until a toothpick invilando pull it out clean.
Eat accompanied with a glass of cold milk.

As I said, this recipe has been found on the book

with this recipe I participate in the first contest of Mode Meets Muffins


Big hugs,




PS See what I mean about to take the survival instincts of my plants?
This is a picture I took of my impatiens few days ago when there was snow all around

0 comments:

Post a Comment