Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ap Biology Lab 6 Dependent Variables

scrap of evidence ... ... ssssst …solo prove !

Seeing the wonders of the various scrap blog me groped are left, just to see up close and better understand what the question, and I attended a short course of scrap in the shop in each race with the talented Laura.

The course was very interesting, the teacher was very good, very patient and above all very, very friendly and the result left me satisfied. So, just to not let me miss anything, I bought the need for "first aid" for the scraps and I did my tests.

prove scrap

The technique and the result I like a lot but I do not think I can seriously cultivate this passion for the amount of material needed unity to the various accessories and tools that would see me, despite myself, would be forced to buy too many.

This mini album contains 14 photos and have very small size of the handbag. The project is really nice and not the lie I made with different patterns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment