Monday, November 22, 2010

Does Coffee Weaken Teeth

Yuletide blessings .... Framework country?! :-))

So .... I'll try to be short even if the post would require a series of preambles and explanations, but ... I do not want to bore you.

time ago, long ago, my friend asked to paint a picture for his house. Wow .... That so requested, I will be able to? But since I like challenges, I tell you all happy and would like to ask that person. She, fresh, fresh. ... I brought a book with a photo (the person she likes is on the page and measure 1.5 cm x 1) which is a design on fabric used to create patchwork kilt.

I'll definitely have to show:

tutto nasce da qui

this is the page of the book has seen the design you would love!

Incredulous, I asked if he was really sure I wanted this particular subject, but I said to myself, "How hell do I copy that? "

I had already said yes and they are not capable of these are the words and then ... .. I ventured into this business I would say without mincing words too many Titans!

... But as I told you I'd bored with the story, I avoid to go on too long and I'll show you the finished painting.

IMG_6620

Ah ... the measures in the framework (which is not irrelevant) are: 100 x 70 cm

quadro naty 3

some details:

quadro naty 2 & # 160;

DSCN6361

(this photo is just to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthe actual size of the picture!)

I must say I'm particularly pleased with the outcome because she was happy and hanging on the wall where he wanted to put it is fine; & # 160; are also happy to have won a challenge (I never imagined being able to make it) even if .... I would rather paint something more in tune with my tastes.

I hope not to have bored ... but I wanted to share this experience with you!

Good day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment