Monday, November 8, 2010

What Is Nonreporting Probation



I took the decision to take too seriously the WiFi connection, since everyone is so happy ... I chose
http://wifi4all.it/ because it seems to have more experience than Rubello included in the price and should give the public IP Rubello that makes you pay separately.

is the history as it develops

05/11/2010 - First contact with the web form.

10/11/2010 - After nearly 3 days. working waiting impatiently to telephone toll-free (that goes only from landlines) and finally I answered the charge Andrea Boscolo demonstrating to treat the appearance of commercial and non-technical business and tries to reassure me about the quality of service that seems to have the same technical characteristics as those of Rubello. In my case, I only need a minimum of 2Mbit , there are 384K upload with minimum guaranteed band of 64K . On paper, it is not much, compared with my stick that TIM could reach 7.2 Mbps in download and 2 Mbps upload speed but in fact is a miracle when he goes to 512K! Boscolo told me that they Stienta antenna, so that should be placed on the tower PolesineTLC in the industrial area.


12/11/2010 - Despite major problems with the FAX I managed to send the contract. I have just confirmed the acceptance of and are awaiting the call from the installer.

15/11/2010 -morning I called the installer ... Would like to come NOW! Well, I'm not ready! Returning to 29/11/2010! Porch! Between him and me are unable to find a date closer!


11.29.2010-Today I arrived at 15.00 and at 16.30 I had the computer on the Internet. They got into the house, placed the antenna, they chose the position with the strongest signal, they asked me if I wanted the cable with double sheath or not. With € 144 I put the double sheath. I was stuck in the cable jacket that I used for the TV antenna and you're done.


Without the speed-test, is all I have promised.


The total cost was 144 € 96 more for the antenna installer / activation. I could spend 120 for installation with standard cable, as a sheath, however, bring in additional trait that is outside.
At the end I'm happy ping time decisamete that are lower than those of the key and the constant performance. Of course, when it goes, the stick is much faster upload!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment