Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Long Does Lumix Battery Last

ANOTHER GIFT

now beginning to feel the air of spring and Christmas seems so far away already but not yet I did see this gift that I made with my hands.
I was not able to show first because during the holidays (this also because you want the next is in August ...) I became ill and had to stay plugged into the house :-( uffiiiiii, all projects that had gone before and, all things considered I could not wait to get back in the office. When you are not well be forced to stay at home is really a hell.

I was very proud of my creation because they are not handy with a sewing machine and are primarily self-taught so I'm totally amazed at everything that I can do.



portacucito This is a chicken, and turkey with lots of pockets to store fuses, knife, pencils and everything you need. The crest is made of pins.

I added a few decorations here and there to make it a bit 'more detail.

What do you think?

A big kiss,




0 comments:

Post a Comment