Thursday, January 13, 2011

Will Northface Fleece Shrink

STEFY: A YEAR OF HEARTS

Stefy In January 2010 he organized the SAL of Hearts: we had a month to create a heart for our secret combination. My I had to send them to Anita

Some creations I've already shown in the above, then I preferred not to publish any more because if Anita was passed by my blog I did not want discovered her gifts ahead of time, just to leave them a bit 'of suspense.

Now, the roundup of all the months cuoriciosi:

January:
heart of potpourri (you can read the post here )


February: magnet
country (you can read post here)


March: butterfly garland
(you can read the post here )

April:
slate (you can read the post here )


May:
scented crayons (you can read the post here )


June: solar napkin


JULY AND AUGUST: necklace and earrings combined


September: picture frame


October: cupcake hanging


November: under-glazed coffee


December: home made cookies with apricot jam


And this was the note that accompanied it all:


I hope that Anita has been satisfied.
Next time I'll show you what I received from my combination!
Good weekend
Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment