Monday, January 24, 2011

Nogba Save Fix Pokemon Sky

NOODLES with sepia

During the week are always in a hurry, I go back later and most of the time I'm exhausted. I get home, I make the stroll to Laika, prepare to eat (his bowl is the top priority!) And then make dinner for us. Most of the time so I'll settle for a ready sauce, steak or a bit 'of meat, but Sunday is another story. For Sunday we really want to be called the "delicacies."

was a bit 'that my boyfriend told me: "Why do not you fish?". I generally shy like a pond because it always seems very complicated and I follow recipes to the letter from the fear that something may go wrong but this time I have left I take inspiration and improvisation. The result was surprising, so I propose again the recipe

NOODLES with cuttlefish with prawns



FOR THE DOUGH:
200 gr.
flour 1 egg water as needed
1 sachet of squid ink

Mix flour and eggs, squid ink and water until a ball of dough very firm.
Allow to stand and occasionally give un'impastatina (this for 2 or 3 times). After that stretch
the dough and cut the noodles.
Cook in salted water as usual.

FOR THE DRESSING:
prawns shelled
tomatoes
oil garlic balsamic vinegar

sesame seeds Preheat the oil in a pan with 'garlic, when everything is hot, add the prawns and a bit' of balsamic vinegar and let it evaporate.

Almost at the end of cooking (not so much otherwise the shrimp tails shrink and become very small), add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a moment (not so much so that get the taste of fresh pomodirini).

Drain the pasta and season the sauce with the prawns. Once Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.


I assure you that you get the feeling of being at sea at least a little ... ':-) Good

Monday,




0 comments:

Post a Comment