Monday, February 14, 2011

Colorado Accelerated Emt Programs

Happy Valentine's day

Although for years did not celebrate Valentine's Day because most I find it more suitable for young lovers to those who have found a soul mate rather than just those who live a long time, I still like the air we breathe around shops.

It 's true, is a totally consumerist celebration, but you do not find beautiful explosion of hearts that you see around these days?

A confirmation of the fact that now no longer celebrate it, I tell you that today only in the late afternoon appointment with the accountant and I think the thing that will last for a few hours ... you can think of anything less romantic than going from accountant to be told how much tax will be payable??

In any case
n0n I could give up to create something in Valentine's Day theme

It 's a sugar paste cake topper!

Now I can only tell you

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

A big kiss,

Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment