Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Loosen Mucus In Chest Of A Baby

So many projects .... little time!

I'm neglecting a bit 'my blog because of family commitments and work and the hours I do not seem to suffice anymore. (But maybe it's just the age that advances that slows me down!)

I try always to find time and ways to grow my hobby even more, if possible, I always add others Because of my passion for everything that is done by hand. In this period, however, are super committed to achieving the favors for baptisms. Soon I hope to post photos.

In the meantime I show you this bottle for the oil that I painted for my kitchen. As I am particularly proud because, live view is very beautiful pumpkin really looks three dimensional. Sometimes I wonder, too, and looked at it I say, "But I did it really me?".

bottiglia olio simo

... and since the bottle is really nice, will post a photo "art" thereof. Photos that made my son James.

bottiglia simo

soon with other creations.

a hug

simona

0 comments:

Post a Comment