Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Had To Wear Her Girdle



Surely some of you on the day of St. Valentino has received a marriage proposal from her sweetheart. Surely any man accomplice cuoriciosa the atmosphere of this period took the opportunity to do the big question.


Did you know that the etiquette expected to be delivered together with the participation also of green confetti? Yes, the confetti of engagement are green. Personally I have never received, however, the rule is this.


So why not do something a little innovative and original handing over a bag with some candy, decorated in sugar paste?




Last night I prepared this Frog ... I wonder who does not turn into a prince! Even if you do not see from the photo, I brushed with a little 'Glitter to make it more sbarluccicoso. Do not bask

ed, this was only a test, I have no participation to be delivered :-)

baciotto A good weekend ... and if the weather holds I will pass on the beach!

Eli

0 comments:

Post a Comment