Thursday, February 3, 2011

Red Chin With Fifth Disease

BLOG CANDY PDZ

Hello girls, I remember when I talked about the good intentions of 2011? Let's say I'm putting them into practice its all (hee hee hee) but at least one I started to do so. I'm talking about my beloved sugar paste. But when I relax
model?? It 'a kind of stress, a little 'how to work the clay.
Under the advice and directives Muccasbronza I made this doll that could be placed on the cake of a child


The fringe is a bit 'route while the moves but it was only a test. I decided to experiment with media polystyrene (dummies) in order to avoid having to eat all the cakes that I'm going to make (do you remember about your diet?)

I had more pictures to show you but the internet these days is driving me crazy and I can upload multiple photos bah ... the mysteries of technology ... to tell the truth is when you put your hands for my boyfriend fix pc (ssssssh but not tell him because he believes he has done a great job)


Last but not least I would like to thank the fantastic Juls for publishing my own recipe that I was advised to try: cappelletti Parma .
Giulia is a very nice girl, a master chef and a great photographer. Since I met her blog, I literally fell in love with his writing and his personality. In short, is one of those friends I mentioned last post, although we have never seen is always extremely available.

all for today, a kiss as always,

ELISA

0 comments:

Post a Comment